WHY RIDE TRIKES?
- Stability - loose gravel, sand, ice, tire blowouts, etc. will not send a trike crashing to the ground.
- Ride during the winter - hitting a patch of ice is fun on a trike.
- Do you have trouble balancing? No problem with a trike.
- Leaning into the turns makes cornering on a trike fun. They handle like a sports car.
- Pull up to a stop and never put your foot down on the road
- Motorists give you a wider berth when passing - primarily out of sheer curiosity.
- No need for a kickstand or leaning post.
- Instant celebrity status - people will know who you are.
- Great platform for attaching fairings and accessories.